Make-up, cover up, lighten up…hard face, stark face, lovely face.
Inner beauty, outer beauty, true beauty…innocence, innovation, interaction.
Experiment, experience, excitement…skin, bone, soul…girl, women, human.
Androgyny, anarchy, energy…strong looks, striking looks, real looks.
Self-expression, self-assurance, self-esteem…shades, colour, light.
Do it yourself, do it myself, do it from the heart.
Re-invention, re-discover, re-search…life, love, laughs…
“I’ve seen Inge Grognard at work, backstage at a fashion show, in her own studio, creating, concentrating, cracking jokes, and I think she knows quite something about all of the above…”
Peter De Potter
Make-up by Inge Grognardtags: #inge grognard #you will be mine someday #peter de potter
- totaleclipseofthemind reblogged this from cotonblanc
- stodgo likes this
- sc101 reblogged this from cotonblanc
- nightsweats likes this
- outflux reblogged this from cotonblanc
- 9th likes this
- nohhumh likes this
- ciskko reblogged this from cotonblanc
- izahazi likes this
- youreinmyblood-likeholywine reblogged this from cotonblanc
- we-find-wildness likes this
- teen-witches likes this
- trankillement said: I’ll keep my eyes open tomorrow!
- trankillement likes this
- ewcn likes this
- ykdtnhb4 likes this
- rdmphotographer likes this
- cotonblanc posted this